Pages

Search box

Bleona tired of gossips


Thumbnail
The singer from Albania, Bleona Qereti now is living in the United States of America.
She is hard working for being the new "star" of the world.
After she participated at the movie with Steven Segal, she declared that her dreaming are coming true. She had a lot of success these years. But on the other hand she is tired of gossips about her that come from Albania. in her official profile at Facebook she wrote: `I am really tired and desperate with many of reporters. They are writing for me whatever they want to. I have never said that I am not lucky because of my nationality (Albanian). I love my country ,I love my nationality and thanks to them I am here now. Thanks to Albania I realized my dream. I love everyone of you - yours Bleona `.

Popular Posts