Pages

Search box

Why girls lose their confidence whenthey start going to college

Catherine Vingfild , University of Oklahoma reveals why girls after graduation have low self-esteem .

Over the past few months , studies that report that there were girls soon jagubat confidence of faculty. When they enter university as confident , ambitious individuals, closing with less confidence , feeling of anxiety , doubts and depression , and no one could tell why.
As a female student I will reveal the secret that I experienced firsthand .
It is therefore not ' niche .
I started college as I started and every ambitious person . I was successful in school, I had my internship experience in college and I got one for my year ahead loans . I was just one step before fulfilling my dreams and my goals , and journalistic career was closer than ever .

Popular Posts