Pages

Search box

Kanye West biggest interview scandals..

Here are some of his statements that show the vast ego of rapper .

First My Kim is more influential than Michelle Obama . Who gives a damn what Michelle wears ? It does not publish their photos in a swimsuit on my Instagram as Kim and Kim because most intriguing zhema the world .

Second If Michael Jordan can not afford to give the judges called the match and I am, Kanye West , Michael Jordan in the world of music , I can not allow myself to yell at people because I know that they are wrong and I am right!

3rd God chose me through me to addresses worldwide . I associate God with humanity !

4th Today I am the man I am because I 'm not . After my humble opinion , it is a rather prophetic misla.Siguren 'm sure Gandhi would say something in this style !

5th When I say that I am God people wonder and ask what they imagined . So just as you said - I 'm God I mean I'm God . What is not clear ?

Enough . It is clear.

Popular Posts