Pages

Search box

Celebrity people live as other people (my opinion)

Hi to everyone. I want to share an opinion with you about celebrity people.
First of all during thinking of it I analysed and asked myself three questions ,

Are they happy as they seems to be?
How they started their career and who helped and motivated them?
Will they continue being the same after 10 years?

Like everyone of you know most of them I know how are they in real life. During interviewing them with my stuff  I have realized that they also have our problems ,like not feeling good today ,sometimes being tired of everything ,trying not to eat that much and so.
They started career with being optimistic lets say. I know many people that have maybe better sound our better talent of acting (if we speak about artists) but they are not supported by their family or friends. What Angela Martini ,Tuna or Blerim Destani had is support of their family ,which has indicate on them of being optimistic.
Now is coming generation with more talent ,and lets say more `cool` who are trying to arrive their objective no matter of hard it is.
What will be the future of present artists? I would say that we will realize it after new generation will come. I will post now links with interview of celebrity real life. First one is Enrique Iglesias and second one is David Beckham.
Enrique Iglesias interview: http://youtu.be/inPj0hE21B4
David Beckham interview: http://youtu.be/kdcFPmXti9U

Popular Posts