Pages

Search box

The Albanian singer Adelina Tahiri says she has no time for man's in her life!

Adelina Tahiri, singer and very successful new territory in an exclusive interview for Electronic Star Press newspaper, says that from the moment you remember yourself, are two things that will accompany and accompany them further: "My movements (the waves) and singing are things that God has forgiven me. "
Enlarge photo
Adele: ... I have no time for men ...
Adelina Tahiri, singer and very successful new territory in an exclusive interview for Electronic Star Press newspaper, says that from the moment you remember yourself, are two things that will accompany and accompany them further: "My movements (the waves) and singing are things that God has forgiven me. "Adele has explained that there is love and there is no time for men, but the first point that will attract more she says, will be his smile, intelligence and sincerity ...

Popular Posts