Pages

Search box

Loses 380 pounds because gets accused for abusing her nephew

For five years, 32 - year Majra Rosales 470 pounds became wife of 90 pounds. The dramatic change in her life came after was declared innocent after a trial that excessive weight crushed his two-year nephew Eliseo .

Trial epilogue for it had a happy ending because her sister confessed to abusing the child and is now serving a 15 - year prison sentence . Documentary about her life will be aired on December 4 .
The process of weight loss is not complete , Majra next month will be subject to incorporation gastric bypass Neither she herself does not know how he survived and lived life as the world's heaviest woman , full of grief , helplessly in bed with the help of others.
This woman in 2008 was accused of falling and that his body crushed a two-year grandson . However , in 2011, cleared for head injuries the child indicated that the child was abused , not down.
 " I myself wrote you , so I wanted to help my sister . Therefore acknowledged my work and know that I am not guilty . I knew my sister abuses a child , I yell , hit him . However , the court was on the side of justice, " she said .
Once she was released , then in her life happened real twist .
Now her diet is rich in fruits and vegetables , with a small percentage of carbohydrates and fats .
" I thought I was dying. It was before this life and I only now discovering some things . Learning to walk , do some simple things like shopping and going to the cinema . Are getting used to my new body , "says Majra .

Popular Posts