I have always know that Blerim Destani is one of the most rich men in Albania and it wouldn't be a new. But I have never imagined that he is rich on that level to buy villa on Dubai.
he bought a villa in Dubai which is very luxury house and it is in the best world places.
Not just that ,he is also neighbor with Inva Mula.
He is going there every weekend and having fun.
`I prefer to stay in the countries where is not cold overall. That's why I decided to buy this house ,believe me. I love and enjoy on the places where the temperatures are high` said Blerim Destani
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
The head of marketing at Apple, Phil Schiller , the court accused Samsung of stealing five patents that significantly harm the reputation of...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...
-
An eyewitness said: 'He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buy...
-
HOW negative energy affect your life ? Positive people are attracted to positive energy , negative people are attracted by the negative ene...