Hi to everyone. I want you to inform who are the Albanian players that are playing in Europe.
Adnan Jonuzaj - Manchester United
Elvis Kabashi - Juventus
Albion Avdijaj Wolfsburg
Valmir Nafiu Basel
Valmir Berisha Halmstad
Sinan Bytyqi - Manchester City
Agron Beqiri Trollhattan
Ndriqim Halili Stuttgart
Tomas Strakosha Lazio
Sinan Bytyqi - Manchester City
Granit Xhaka - Monchelgadbach
Zymer Bytyqi - Sadnes Ulf
Xherdan Shaqiri - Bayern Munhen
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
Miriam Cani: `The bigger surprise on my life has just came. I want to share this with all of you my dears. Alban has organised with his frie...
-
The President of Kosovo Atifete Jahjaga took place on the next scandal, she disappoint the name of the Republic in which she is the Presiden...
-
Surprisingly winning players of Ajax 2-1 over Barcelona, velcherva League champions. With these three points the Dutch have a strong chance ...
-
Common sense is not allowed to post on Facebook made a criminal offense. Still less can write the profile of the police department who pur...
-
One day a guy called Maxton received an automobile from his friend as an birthday present. On birthday day when Maxton came out of his hous...
-
As I said on my last post now I will show you the way of how to create your own blog. -First of all sign up for Gmail account if you...