Pages
Search box
The best part of Altuna's life (my opinion)
Do you know which moment is your best one in your life?
If you think that the best moment in your life is when you arrive all the things that you wanted and loved.
I think that it is not so! Why I think in this way?
Can you guess why?
Because I found the very first song of Altuna Sejdiu when she performed on Skopje. She got the the first place of `best vocal` and then after two weeks she presented her video clip. Okay I am not sure if it is two weeks or more but it is something like that.
I remember her moment ,guys you can not imagine how happy she was! And everyone of you I think that now you have saw her that all the time she looks like she is `boring`.
My message for you is that everyone of you that have not started with his/her career believe me that this is your best moment. Enjoy it! Be optimistic because whatever you will arrive you will realize that nothing is as you imagined. While speaking these words my mind is at the movie `Click`. Anyway if you know which was first song of Altuna Sejdiu you are not obliged to hear it. But if you don't know and you want to know click the link to listen it: http://youtu.be/s4U2mVSYeVE
Popular Posts
-
HOW negative energy affect your life ? Positive people are attracted to positive energy , negative people are attracted by the negative ene...
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
Try to embrace the wild lions would be tantamount to suicide, but not for the South African zoologist Kevin Richardson. During the many yea...
-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic slaps Xavi Hernandez in the head in the Ballon d'Or galla.. It was actually a friendly slap and he didn't misunde...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...
.jpg)