U.S. television star defended herself via social network Twitter: "You are very ignorant. Because not post everything I do with my daughter on Twitter or Instagram, you think I do not stay with it? Or just because I post pictures of my fiance that I do not hang out with the girl? "
Also, Kim added: "When the baby sleeps sleep, parents are free to work and make a little fun too.
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
HOW negative energy affect your life ? Positive people are attracted to positive energy , negative people are attracted by the negative ene...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
The head of marketing at Apple, Phil Schiller , the court accused Samsung of stealing five patents that significantly harm the reputation of...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...
-
An eyewitness said: 'He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buy...