Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has apologized for failing to fan club offerings that Londoners supported the Etihad Stadium.
After the match, the captain of Arsenal's Per Mertesacker 'scolded' ex-member of Real Madrid fans not clapping against traveling to Manchester.
'' I want to apologize to the fans for what happened at the end of the game. I know that you have spent money to support us, and have been excellent with me''. '' I know that I should come to you and tell you "thank you", but the outcome was zghënjyer. Arsenal is a great club with tradition as the loss, victory or draw'', wrote Ozil social network, Facebook.
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
Try to embrace the wild lions would be tantamount to suicide, but not for the South African zoologist Kevin Richardson. During the many yea...
-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic slaps Xavi Hernandez in the head in the Ballon d'Or galla.. It was actually a friendly slap and he didn't misunde...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...
-
An eyewitness said: 'He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buy...