When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house...
I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs.
His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry... I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?... She said yes, but you lost your other half...
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
HOW negative energy affect your life ? Positive people are attracted to positive energy , negative people are attracted by the negative ene...
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
Try to embrace the wild lions would be tantamount to suicide, but not for the South African zoologist Kevin Richardson. During the many yea...
-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic slaps Xavi Hernandez in the head in the Ballon d'Or galla.. It was actually a friendly slap and he didn't misunde...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...