American Film Academy awarded honorary last night with "Oscar" Angelina Jolie , Steve Martin, Angela Lensberi and Italian costume designer Piero Tozi .
38 -year-old actress received the award for her humanitarian work , covering events and campaigns for refugees until the victims of sexual violence .
They allowed Thank you to hear the voice of the people who survived the last conflict in the Balkans .
During the award , Jolie said that her mother always taught to live life in a way that others will benefit from it .
- What I mean here that I did what she asked . If she was alive , would have been very proud of me - and Jolie said :
- When I met those who survived war and rape , you know how happy I am helped . I realized how much I was protected in life and am nothing alike . I wanted to no longer be repeated . All of us in this room are happy . I can not understand how I have this life , and the woman on the other end of the world with the same work ethic , passion and perhaps with better talent for acting is trapped in a refugee camp and mistreated and suffer for bread . I worry that her children will eat , how you protect and if ever they return home . I do not know why this is my life , and that her did not understand . But I will do what I can to help - Jolie said .
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
HOW negative energy affect your life ? Positive people are attracted to positive energy , negative people are attracted by the negative ene...
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
500 oz. Children mild shampoo 1 bottle panthenol solution 1 bottle of castor oil 1 bottle D3 drops 1 bottle of concentrate hives 1 ampo...
-
Try to embrace the wild lions would be tantamount to suicide, but not for the South African zoologist Kevin Richardson. During the many yea...
-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic slaps Xavi Hernandez in the head in the Ballon d'Or galla.. It was actually a friendly slap and he didn't misunde...