Catherine Vingfild , University of Oklahoma reveals why girls after graduation have low self-esteem .
Over the past few months , studies that report that there were girls soon jagubat confidence of faculty. When they enter university as confident , ambitious individuals, closing with less confidence , feeling of anxiety , doubts and depression , and no one could tell why.
As a female student I will reveal the secret that I experienced firsthand .
It is therefore not ' niche .
I started college as I started and every ambitious person . I was successful in school, I had my internship experience in college and I got one for my year ahead loans . I was just one step before fulfilling my dreams and my goals , and journalistic career was closer than ever .
Pages
Search box
Popular Posts
-
ARIES We are offering job opportunities mainly related to overseas . If you have problems with internal organs - see a doctor . You can put...
-
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama during the solemn session of Kosovo Assembly has declared he is ready for the beginnings of alliance betwee...
-
Try to embrace the wild lions would be tantamount to suicide, but not for the South African zoologist Kevin Richardson. During the many yea...
-
Zlatan Ibrahimovic slaps Xavi Hernandez in the head in the Ballon d'Or galla.. It was actually a friendly slap and he didn't misunde...
-
Zeneli Vildane known model is very active in social networks where occasionally posting photos which shows its wonderful forms of harm, whic...
-
An eyewitness said: 'He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buy...